On September, 22-24, 2015 at the International exhibition center (Kiev, Brovarskoy prospect, 15, metro station “Livoberegna”) the XIII international forum “FUEL AND ENERGY COMPLEX OF UKRAINE: PRESENT AND FUTURE” took place.
At our stand visitors could acquaint with diagnostic and measuring equipment of leading domestic and foreign manufacturers, to get detailed information about mobile laboratories and equipment supplied to the enterprises of electrical and power “PROMIX” Ltd. In particular, at the stand the following equipment was presented:
- equipment for search and control of high-voltage cables parameters (surge wave receiver DigiphonePlus company SEBA KMT, member of Megger group; searching complex GZCH-2500 receiver “POISK-2006″, kilovoltmeter RD-30 production FL-P Butko M.V.);
- a device for fault location in water networks and heat supply systems (equipment for places of water leakage localization with acoustic method Hydrolux HL 5000 PRO Set, produced by SEBA KMT, member of Megger group);
- the modern system of contactless diagnostics, which are based on thermal inspection (infrared camera EasIR-4 Infrared company Wuhan Co.);
- partial discharge surveyor PDS100, produced by Doble Engineering Co.;
- instruments for transformer parameters measurement (“K540-3″ power transformers parameters meter and ITV-140 leakage current meter, produced by FV-P Butko M.V.);
RLC-meter precision MNS 1100 manufactured by “PROMIX” Ltd. The device provides a measurement of the impedance (capacitance C, inductance L, resistance R, the mutual inductance M, the loss tangent tgd, the tangent of the phase angle tgj) at frequencies from 0,5 Hz to 100 000 (including – 50 Hz).
And for the first time there were presented the following instruments, produced by Megger:
Digital multimeter AVO410;
Digital clamp meter DCM340;
Measuring the parameters of short-circuit loop LTW325 and LTW335 EUSC EUSC;
Clamps for measuring earth DET14C;
Digital earth tester DET4TCR2.
We were glad to see You among visitors of our stand at the XIII INTERNATIONAL FORUM “FUEL AND ENERGY COMPLEX OF UKRAINE: PRESENT AND FUTURE”!