Electrotechnical laboratory ETL-35 is intended for:
- Testing of insulation of cables and other devices by the constant and AC (50 Hz) high voltage;
- Testing of electrical objects on the low voltage;
- Measurement of capacitance and dissipation factor of electrical objects under the voltage up to 10 kV.
- A range of temperatures of air: from – 20оС up to +40оС;
- Relative humidity of air at the temperature 25оС: up to 80%;
- Atmospheric pressure, mm mercury: 650 – 800.
Power supply of ETL-35 is from an industrial three-phases or single-phase AC network with frequency 50 Hz. A supply from the independent generator by capacity not less than 2,2 kVA is supposed.
ETL-35 is operated by the brigade consists of 2 persons which have permission on the work in networks with voltage over 1000 kV (In detail >>>).